- Brake fluid flush: Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders.
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels. Perform Vehcile Maintenance Inspection.
- Clean battery terminals, Treat with Anti-corrosion spray, Install battery.
- Inspect Belts and Hoses Lube Chassis
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- HAZ/MAT DISPOSAL FEE
- State Battery Disposal Fee (required by Texas)
RAYFORD M. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/13/2021